Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tex Hex/Judge JB (colors)


Just two more left to color after this one. Then I'll mail the entire batch off to the buyer and start the new batch.

Just a reminder to those waiting on commissions in the mail: the majority of them have been sent out, and I only have one left (that's you, Jim :), and that will be mailed tomorrow.

I think I've finally found the perfect backing board for the art. Not that I've had a lot of trouble in the past, but over the last three-or-so years there have been a few postal workers, both Canadian and domestic, who have been careless with the way they've handled a few packages.

That's not bad, I suppose, but I'd like every piece of art to be in great shape upon arrival 100 % of the time.

On another note, it's not too late to order a commission or three! Just go to my Ebay listing at this link:

http://shop.ebay.com/placidocaruso/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment