Thursday, November 5, 2009

Medusa/Vampirella


I finished this Medusa/Vampirella commission last night. The buyer ordered a companion piece featuring two other characters made of stone. I'll be working on those in the coming days.

Early this morning I put up another Ebay listing. I sold about 16 commissions last week, about half of those are already done. I should be wrapping up that batch in about five days or so. I've kept up a steady pace since I started selling them again. I've maintained my minimum art schedule of pencil one/ink one per day, but now that I look at it, on some days I pencil three or four and ink one each day.

Drawing on 11 x 17 paper seems to be easier than 8.5 x 11". For whatever reason.

If you're interested in a commission, visit my Ebay listing in the right margin here under "Links."

Thanks!
-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment