Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Red Sonja Captured


This Red Sonja commission is the companion piece to the "Merriam The Cavewoman" commission I posted a week or so ago. Once again, I've censored it to keep the blog pg-13.

It's been a very productive day. More so than yesterday. I watched "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" last night, and I don't know what it is, but anytime I watch a movie, no matter how much I enjoy it (I loved this movie!!), I still feel like I've pissed away a chunk of my day when it's over.

So anyway, I did a lot of commission drawing today, in addition to work on a five-page story featuring my character, Sovereign, soon to be seen the Arcadia Comics Anthology, an upcoming bi-monthly title put together by my friend Eric Lamont, creator of Legacy Hero Comics(http://myspace.com/legacyherocomics).

Check out his site if you like good, old-fashioned superhero fun.

Red Sonja (c) 2009 Whoever Owns Her

No comments:

Post a Comment