Monday, November 2, 2009

More Power Girl


This is just a simple Power Girl commission, but I think it's one of the best I've done. The inking came out the way I wanted it to because my PITT pen had plenty of ink (thanks to a syringe and a bottle of ink), and I think I nailed the expression. I really need to work on making Power Girl's face consistent, though. I've drawn her four or five times, and she looks different in each drawing.

The buyer of this drawing gave me instructions that PG was to be putting on her costume, but she has no gloves or boots on. He commissioned a second that I'll be drawing this week, and he's giving me free reign. So I'm not sure what direction I'll go with it.

It's been a very productive day. I penciled several commissions, inked this one, and I started inking another. I may not be posting every day this week because some of the commissions I'm working on have adult content, but there's plenty of stuff I'm doing that will only require a black "censored" bar.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment